MS2100 series controllers offer full Master Trace functionality in a compact, field-ready, easy to install package.
- Features On/Off controls, with "deadband" that can beadjusted based on the parameters you require.
- Offers Proportional Control (where the heater is only partially turned on), in order to maximize the unit's performance and reliability.
- Provides master override input for load shedding or ambient temperature override.
- Uses the PowerLimit and StaggerStart features to reduce high inrush current and eliminate the need for over-sized breakers.
- Periodically checks your circuits using TraceCheck, alerting you to potential problems even on circuits that aren't in use.
- Independent Ground Fault Alarm and Ground Fault Trip
- Inherent RS-485 Modbus communication capability
- Networks with other MasterTrace controllers to provide you with a flexible, cost-effective solution.
- Alerts you to problems before they occur, avoiding frozen pipes or process problems.
- Saves you money by logging minimum and maximum values and energy usage.
- Comes ready-to-install in a rugged NEMA-4X rated enclosure with no field assembly required.
- Provides you with maximum reliability and minimum vulnerability in the event of hardware failure.
For more detailed product specs, download the pdf.
Click here to download the MS-2101 Operating Manual.
Click here to download the MS-2102 Operating Manual.